Nutriseed introduces new single 30g sachets
Healthy snack food company, Nutriseed, has launched its NuSeed range of seeds/fruit snacks in single-portion packs, perfect for on-the-go, low carb snacking.
The range now includes six variants in 30g sachets – from R5,95 each.
Says the press release:
The portion-controlled packs not only ensure the perfect balance of nutrients, but make eating on the run a fuss-free affair. Convenience without compromise.
Seed-based snacks are not just for those following plant-based diets, but anyone who wants to boost their intake of nutrients in the pursuit of better health.
The good fats in seeds soothe cravings and inhibit overindulging on sugar-rich rubbish and the unique dry-roasting process avoids the introduction of oil ensuring the nutritional values are unchanged and all-day energy reserves will be sustained.
That – along with access to a rich source of phyto-nutrients like omega-6 fatty acids, flavonoid phenolic anti-oxidants, vitamins, proteins and dietary fibres – make this a seed-smart choice that will unlock your well-being.
So, substitute chips, chocolates and other unhealthy snacks with seeds – and feel the benefits of smart snacking. Great as a snack on the run, or to maintain energy reserves during long distance exercise events and races. They are also the perfect salad and soup topper – or added to smoothies and cereals.
The full range of single seed servings is now available from Ackerman’s and Dischem – as well as from The Health Food Emporium, Pick n Pay and Food Lover’s Market.
The range includes:
- Original Dry Roasted Seeds With Himalayan Salt: A mix of slow roasted sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds with a light salt infusion.
- Balsamic Vinegar & Himalayan Salt Roasted Seeds: A tangy mix of roasted sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds sprinkled with balsamic vinegar and Himalayan salt.
- Turkish Fig & Date With Raw Seeds & Assorted Nuts: A sweet and savoury mix of Turkish figs and dates, raw sunflowers seeds, cashew and almond nuts.
- Belgian Chocolate With Seeds, Nuts & Berries: Dark Belgian chocolate nibbles, raw sunflower seeds, raisins, dried cranberries, cashew nuts, pumpkin seeds and goji berries.
- Vanilla & Cinnamon Roasted Seeds With Chia & Himalayan Salt: A sweet snacking combo of sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds, coated with cinnamon, vanilla, xylitol and Himalayan salt.
- Canadian Blueberries & Cranberries With Seeds, Nuts & Raisins: A combo of pumpkin and sunflower seeds, imported blue berries and cranberries.
See more about Nutriseed here: www.nutriseed.co.za786 Views