Food Industry Recruitment Specialists
Please note: email CVs to: Lesley Holm; email@example.com
• Ref #12196LH – Posted 5 March 2021
• Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal
Employer Description: A food ingredients company specialising in servicing the milling and baking industries.
The broad duties for the position are as follows:
• Formulation: Analyze problems and requests and suggest the right formulation to the sales manager /customer.
• Lab testing: Prepare solutions in test bakery in preparation for customer visits.
• Factory trials: Carry out baking trials in industrial bakeries and flour mills in the lab or at factory level.
• New Product Development: Independent and proactive research and product development.
• Sample production: Blend the enzymes and micro-ingredient to produce the exact blend to be tested by customers.
• Training: Support organisation and manage training for customers.
BSc or postgraduate (MSc in Grains) plus some years doing R&D in the Milling & Baking Industries.
Skills: Self-starter and driven
Salary / Package: R35 000 plus provident fund and medical aid
• Ref #10059LH – Posted 5 March 2021
Employer Description: Flavour Houses & Food Ingredient Companies nationally.
A number of clients in the flavour & food ingredients industries are looking for experienced flavourists who have worked with both savoury and sweet products – and in both powder and liquid formats.
Ultimate purpose of these roles is to provide top-class technical support to clients, and develop new flavours using your understanding of Chemistry/ Biochemistry. These are NOT flavour applications positions.
Tertiary Chemistry or Food Science Degree. Must have 8 years’ experience in Flavour Development.
Skills: Attention to detail. Must be pro-active and self-motivated.
Salary / Package: R600K
Ref: LH – Posted 5 March 2021
Salary package: R30k-R40 per month
Ref: #6763LH – Posted 5 March 2021
Employer description: A well-known corporate
Job description: An AA technical sales exec with a food technology qualification or equivalent to do sales in the Gauteng region of its food ingredients products. The successful incumbent will be expected to do the following:
Qualifications: Minimally, a food qualification and prior sales experience of food ingredients or flavours and fragrances to the food industry.
Skills: Outgoing, systematic and pays attention to detail.
Salary/package: R400 000 CTC + Pension and Medical Aid included in the CTC figure.