Finalists in FiE’s 2013 prestigious ingredients awards
The finalists have been announced for the 26th edition of the Food ingredients Europe (FiE) Excellence Awards Programme. The Fi Europe Excellence Awards coincides with the show and recognises major innovations in the food ingredients industry, across eight categories.
The Fi Europe Excellence Awards 2013 recognises professionals and companies for their ability to demonstrate and stimulate innovation and for their contribution to the food and beverage industry.
The winners will be announced on 19 November 2013, during the FiE Excellence Awards ceremony.
The 2013 finalists:
Bakery Innovation of the Year
- Advanta – Nutrisun High Stearic, High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- AIT Ingredients – VitalGlucan H+
- ROQUETTE – Roquette Microalgae High Lipid Algal Flour
Beverage Innovation of the Year
- DSM Nutritional Products Europe – OatWell Smoothie
- Handary – White NisinA
- Tate & Lyle – PROMITOR Soluble Gluco Fibre
Confectionery Innovation of the Year
- AarhusKarlshamn – AAK – CHOCOFILL NH 110
- Barry Callebaut – The Cocoart Collection
- IOI-Loders Croklaan – CristalGreen
Dairy Innovation of the Year
- AAK – Akomix LS 25
- AVEBE – ETENIA QS
- Chr Hansen – SaltLite
- Chr Hansen – FreshQ cultures
Savoury/Meat Innovation of the Year
- Chr Hansen – Safepro ImPorous
- DSM Food Specialities – MaxiPro HSP
- Ingredion UK – NOVATION Endura? 0100
- SETALG (ROULLIER Group) – AlgySalt
Snacks/On-The-Go Innovation of the Year
- Kalsec Europe – Kalsec Szechuan Pepper Extracts
- Lyckeby Culinar – Culinar STAR
- Novozymes – Novozymes Acrylaway HighT
Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Cargill – Cocoa Promise
- Pure Circle – PureCircle stevia sustainability initiative
- Symrise AG – simply vanilla – Symrise Sustainable Vanilla
These nominees, says FiE, have been selected because they provide the industry with solutions to specific industry needs and are leading the industry in innovation. Therefore, it is imperative that the nominees demonstrate high-level products that create a positive drive in innovation and change across the food industry globally.
Finally the judges will nominate the Most Innovative Food Ingredient Award, to an overall winner. This nominee has proven to provide the industry with the highest level of innovation, quality and future potential, in their nominated ingredient.
For more information go to http://www.fi-europe.eu/nominations
Trackback from your site.226 Views