Wanted! QA Technical Manager at award-winning innovative food company
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Technical Manager to join our unique company.
We produce a range of desserts, frozen fruits and piquant peppers, all for export. Our mission is to make peoples’ lives lighter through fun and innovative products.
Location: Port Elizabeth
Requirements for this position are:
1) Qualifications and experience
- Tertiary qualification, with preference given to Food Science and/or Total Quality Management related subjects.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at senior level in food industry, preferably export related.
- Experience in customer liaison at national level.
- Good computer skills: MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
2) Brief overview of KRAs
- Manage QC Manager and subordinates, in-house Laboratory team, QMS Assistant and co-manage Food Safety Officer.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of the company’s Food Safety Quality Management System, including certification and international customer audits.
- Manage customer liaison at national and international level – technical data, packaging, customer complaints.
- Involvement with supplier information, training, company website updates, product development and packaging updates.
3) Character attributes
- Ability and personality to lead and work with a team.
- Ability to communicate professionally between national and international customers, company management and factory staff.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work with challenges and changing circumstances.
Applications: If you are interested, please submit your CV to Louise Adams – email@example.com Views