15 Jul 22 WANTED! Food Production Supervisor – Midrand, Gauteng
A new and exciting opportunity exists within a food processing plant that manufactures food products for the convenience sector (ready-to-eat meals).
• Ideal candidate will supervise production of ready-to-eat meals processing
• Ensure facility complies with industry standards and quality requirements
• Management of production processes for optimal output
• Assisting with food-related audits
• Stock control and management
• Team management
• Passion for food processing
• Qualification in food science or technology an advantage
• Minimum two-year experience in food technology
• Experience in food safety systems
• Staff management experience
• Good leadership skills
• Innovative and a self-starter
• Basic mathematical skills
• Ability to work under pressure and manage high volume workload
• Willingness to work on weekends and public holidays
• Reliable sober habits/no criminal record
It is essential that the candidate has a background in prepared food manufacturing processes, be acquainted with food testing methods.
Experience in and previous participation in an FS/QA accreditation process would be a great advantage. The ability to apply industry governing legislation to the food manufacturing process to meet international specifications is essential.
The candidate must have a keen eye for detail, the ability to lead a diverse team and an effective communication style.
An industry-related remuneration package.
Should you wish to apply and not be from the region advertised, any costs incurred for travel for interviews and relocation, if successful, will be for your own pocket.
With high volumes of applications, we are unable to correspond with each applicant personally, therefore only relevant and suitable candidates will be contacted.
Should you not receive any correspondence from our company within 30 days, we regret your application has been unsuccessful.
Send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com by 25 July 2022