Latest job openings with PCS
Food Industry Recruitment Specialists
Please note: email CVs to: Lesley Holm; firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: BDI 9701 – Job posted 18 January 2019
Employer Description: A manufacturer of speciality baked goods.
Job Description: A baked goods manufacturer looking for an innovative R&D Technologist with experience in value added baked goods to do extensive research on baked goods in terms of extending shelf-life and developing and proposing new technologies to be used by the company. The successful incumbent will have access to international technologies and will work closely with a chef to develop delicious products.
- Diploma/BSC in Food Technology
- 8 years product development experience in the Bakery Industry. Attention to detail. A systematic, structured individual.
- R35 – R40K ctc
- Provident Fund & 13th cheque
Quality Assurance Manager
TMO 7528 – Posted 18 January 2019
Employer description: Our client is a leading hot beverage producer with over two decades of existence
- Manage QA project execution from analysis through build, test and deployment
- Manage assigned projects with clear understanding of business
- Ensures that QA program and project status reports are relevant, transparent and add value
- Scientific guidance to team
- Oversees auditing and implementation and sustainability to corrective action
- Conflict management
- Team guidance
- BSc Food Science degree
- 5-7 years experience in the food industry
- AFRIKAANS SPEAKING
- Experience from retail advantageous
- Statistical knowledge, research and data analysis
- Must be able to handle multiple Products
- Ability to drive projects to completion
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Salary: R30 000 pm
Technical Sales Representative
Ref: TMO 7969 – Posted 18 January 2019
Employer description: Our client is a food ingredient and raw material supplier
Job description: You will be responsible for general sales & marketing and customer services duties:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and suppliers
- Grow current business with existing customers
- Accurate reporting and compilation of market information
- Completely calculate cost and sales prices for products
- Develop annual sales budget (in conjunction with Sales Manager)
- Provide technical support during lab-scale tests and production trials
- Degree / Diploma in Food Science, Technology and / or chemical field
- Specialised in technical sales of technical products for food and chemical industry (Food ingredients experience will be advantageous)
- Financial and business acumen / value – added thinking
- Any formal Sales related skills
- Sound office administration skills
- Competent in selling of tangible products (preferable)
- Skilled in market research, new customer canvassing and servicing of existing customers.
- Min 2 – 5 years experience working experience in an external sales position.
- Computer literate and familiar with standard MS Office applications
- Own transport essential
Salary: R25 000 – R45 000 pm
Benefits: Medical aid, travel allowance, company cellphone, laptop
Technical Sales Rep – Food Technologist
Ref: #6763LH – Posted 18 January 2019
Employer description: A well-known corporate
Job description: An AA technical sales exec with a food technology qualification or equivalent to do sales in the Gauteng region of its food ingredients products. The successful incumbent will be expected to do the following:
- Strengthen and expand business with existing customer base
- Troubleshooting as and when required
- Provide technical back-up to the client
- Execute sales and marketing plan for various customers in the industry
- Manage a varied portfolio of customer accounts
- Actively develop new business
- Business reports and presentations
- Manage customer prices and margins within set parameters
Qualifications: Minimally a Food Qualification and prior sales experience of food ingredients or flavours and fragrances to the food industry.
Skills: Outgoing, systematic and pays attention to detail.
Salary/Package: R400 000 CTC + Pension and Medical Aid included in the CTC figure.
Ref: LH 5564 – Posted 18 January 2019
Employer description: A well-known nutraceutical company.
Location: Not disclosed
Job description: An R&D Technologist with prior experience in the DAIRY industry.
- Formulating nutrient delivery systems consisting of nutritional carbohydrates, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, essential fatty acids and nutraceutical ingredients.
- Provide technical support to QA, Group R&D and Marketing.
Qualifications/skills and experience:
- BSc in Food Science or a Bachelor of Nutrition and minimally four years Product Development experience in DAIRY.
- MUST HAVE an in-depth knowledge of dairy products, including yoghurt, milk and formulated milk products.
- Must have a knowledge of dairy processing and equipment as well as a basic knowledge of dry blending.
- Knowledge of GMPs, SOPs, ISO 22 000, Food Micro, Food Engineering, Food Analysis.
- Should have an eye for detail as job involves formulating critical nutritional products.
- Must be able to work on own as well as work effectively as part of a larger team.
Salary/Package: R32 000
Benefits: Pension and Medical Aid
Trackback from your site.1612 Views