Latest job openings with PCS
Food Industry Recruitment Specialists
Please note: email CVs to: Lesley Holm; email@example.com
R&D SPECIALIST – MILLING AND BAKING
• Ref #12196LH – Posted 15 June 2020
• Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal
Employer Description: A food ingredients company specialising in servicing the milling and baking industries.
- My client is looking for a food technologist who has specialised in R&D for the milling and baking industries; someone who has worked extensively with bakery ingredients, with flour correction, enzyme application in flour, improvers and other ingredients.
- Must understand the functionality of individual raw materials.
- Must be willing to travel locally and internationally.
The broad duties for the position are as follows:
• Formulation: Analyze problems and requests and suggest the right formulation to the sales manager /customer.
• Lab testing: Prepare solutions in test bakery in preparation for customer visits.
• Factory trials: Carry out baking trials in industrial bakeries and flour mills in the lab or at factory level.
• New Product Development: Independent and proactive research and product development.
• Sample production: Blend the enzymes and micro-ingredient to produce the exact blend to be tested by customers.
• Training: Support organisation and manage training for customers.
BSc or postgraduate (MSc in Grains) plus some years doing R&D in the Milling & Baking Industries.
Skills: Self-starter and driven
Salary / Package: R35 000 plus provident fund and medical aid
FLAVOURISTS – SAVOURY & SWEET
• Ref #10059LH – Posted 15 June 2020
Employer Description: Flavour Houses & Food Ingredient Companies nationally.
A number of clients in the flavour & food ingredients industries are looking for experienced flavourists who have worked with both savoury and sweet products – and in both powder and liquid formats.
Ultimate purpose of these roles is to provide top-class technical support to clients, and develop new flavours using your understanding of Chemistry/ Biochemistry. These are NOT flavour applications positions.
Tertiary Chemistry or Food Science Degree. Must have 8 years’ experience in Flavour Development.
Skills: Attention to detail. Must be pro-active and self-motivated.
Salary / Package: R600K
R&D Technologist (Bakery Enzymes Research Specialist), Durban
Ref: LH – Posted 15 June 2020
- Formulation: Analyse problems and requests and suggest the right formulation to the sales manager or customer.
- Lab testing: Prepare solutions in test bakery in preparation for customer visits.
- Factory testing: Carry out baking trials in industrial bakeries and flour mills in the lab or at factory level.
- Redact technical reports.
- New Product Development (NPD): Independent and proactive research and product development.
- Sample production: Blend the enzymes and micro-ingredients to produce the exact blend to be tested by customers.
- Training: Support organisation and manage trainings for customers.
- Report to the R&D manager + director of the employer.
- Food technologist
- Ideal to have baking experience
- Knowledge about baking ingredients
- Knowledge about enzymes and use of enzymes in baking
Salary package: R30k-R40 per month
Technical Sales Rep – Food Technologist
Ref: #6763LH – Posted 15 June 2020
Employer description: A well-known corporate
Job description: An AA technical sales exec with a food technology qualification or equivalent to do sales in the Gauteng region of its food ingredients products. The successful incumbent will be expected to do the following:
- Strengthen and expand business with existing customer base.
- Troubleshooting as and when required.
- Provide technical back-up to the client.
- Execute sales and marketing plan for various customers in the industry.
- Manage a varied portfolio of customer accounts.
- Actively develop new business.
- Business reports and presentations.
- Manage customer prices and margins within set parameters.
Qualifications: Minimally, a food qualification and prior sales experience of food ingredients or flavours and fragrances to the food industry.
Skills: Outgoing, systematic and pays attention to detail.
Salary/package: R400 000 CTC + Pension and Medical Aid included in the CTC figure.
Trackback from your site.3721 Views