Jobs with Professional Career Services
Latest job openings with PCS
Food Industry Recruitment Specialists
Please note: email CVs to: Lesley Holm; firstname.lastname@example.org
R&D Technologist (Bakery Enzymes Research Specialist), Durban
Ref: LH – Posted 27 January 2020
- Formulation: Analyse problems and requests and suggest the right formulation to the sales manager or customer.
- Lab testing: Prepare solutions in test bakery in preparation for customer visits.
- Factory testing: Carry out baking trials in industrial bakeries and flour mills in the lab or at factory level.
- Redact technical reports.
- New Product Development (NPD): Independent and proactive research and product development.
- Sample production: Blend the enzymes and micro-ingredients to produce the exact blend to be tested by customers.
- Training: Support organisation and manage trainings for customers.
- Report to the R&D manager + director of the employer.
- Food technologist
- Ideal to have baking experience
- Knowledge about baking ingredients
- Knowledge about enzymes and use of enzymes in baking
Salary package: R30k-R40 per month
Technical Sales Rep – Food Technologist
Ref: #6763LH – Posted 23 January 2020
Employer description: A well-known corporate
Job description: An AA technical sales exec with a food technology qualification or equivalent to do sales in the Gauteng region of its food ingredients products. The successful incumbent will be expected to do the following:
- Strengthen and expand business with existing customer base.
- Troubleshooting as and when required.
- Provide technical back-up to the client.
- Execute sales and marketing plan for various customers in the industry.
- Manage a varied portfolio of customer accounts.
- Actively develop new business.
- Business reports and presentations.
- Manage customer prices and margins within set parameters.
Qualifications: Minimally a Food Qualification and prior sales experience of food ingredients or flavours and fragrances to the food industry.
Skills: Outgoing, systematic and pays attention to detail.
Salary/package: R400 000 CTC + Pension and Medical Aid included in the CTC figure.