Reach thousands of food-bev industrialists!
Place your job listing here - for a minimal rate of only R450/listing!
"Thank you so much for the opportunity to advertise on FOODStuff SA! The response has been fantastic and I received many good applications."
Cally Paine: R&D Manager, Dining In
"Thanks for advertising our vacancy on your website. The right person responded to the ad and is now working for us."
Rose Sweeting, Sales Manager, Fruition
Junior Food Tech (job posted 22 April 2013)
A farm-based cheese dairy in Paarl (10 km from Paarl & Stellenbosch) area is looking to appoint a junior food tech.
- Appropriate tertiary qualification, e.g. Food Tech Diploma, Environmental Health, Dairy science etc.
- It would be an advantage for candidates to have previous QC experience in a dairy environment
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Ability to work systematically and independently Ms Office and Ms Excel
- Ensuring adherence to food safety and quality parameters
- Operational management of QC and QA (HACCP-based system)
- Ensure good housekeeping standards
- Participation in external audits and customer visits
- Monitoring and investigating product complaints and returns
- Ensuring compliance to contractual, regulatory and internal requirements and standards
- Assistance with any other projects approved by management
Salary: R7 to R9K pm depending on experience
Send CVs to Norah Ann Hayes:
; T: 021 686 4324
Food Safety Lead Assessor (Job posted 8 April 2013)
Respected global certification body requires the services of a professional SAATCA/IRCA-registered Food Safety Lead Assessor.
- Qualifications should include FSSC 22000, ISO 22000, BRC, GFSI.
- Candidates who also have ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001 qualifications will be preffered.
- Must have either a Food Science or Microbiology degree.
- At least five years experience in the food chain-related industry and two years experience of food safety functions in food production, manufacturing, retailing or inspection.
- Minimum two years of auditing experience in the food industry.
- Candidates with experience across a number of food industry sectors will be preferred.
- Candidate must be will to travel within SA, driving license etc.
This position offered is for a sub contractor, but could become permanent in the near future, based on the candidate's performance.
Contact: Please send detailed CVs to